Many of us struggle with self-love. We are often too critical of ourselves and it becomes too easy to fall into negative self-talk. I admit it took me a long time to finally learn how to love and value myself.
Self-love is the most important thing you can learn in your life. It not only gives you happiness, confidence, and joy – it also helps you manifest more good into your life. Love has a high vibration and its energy is magnetic. So when the love within grows, this change in your energy will draw those of a similar vibration closer to you.
Ready to start loving yourself more? In this article you’ll find a multitude of affirmations that will help you to learn to love yourself more, and in turn attract more love into your life.
What are self-love affirmations?
Affirmations are powerful, meaningful thoughts we can use to help make positive changes in our lives. Affirmations are often used for self-love because of their ability to further the belief that we deserve the best and that it’s possible to receive it.
Self-love affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself in order to increase your self-love and self-acceptance. When you repeat these affirmations to yourself, you help to change your mindset from one of self-doubt and insecurity to one of self-love and confidence. This shift in thinking can then attract more love into your life, both from others and from yourself.
Incorporate them into your daily routine
Self-love is an essential part of attracting more love into your life. Here are a few easy ways to start incorporating self-love affirmations into your daily routine:
- Start by writing down five things you love about yourself each day. This can be anything from your strengths to your favorite hobby to your adorable quirks.
- Once you’ve written down your five loves, repeat them out loud several times throughout the day. This will help to remind yourself of how great you are and why others should love you too.
- Finally, take some time every week to reflect on what you’ve accomplished this past month and how much progress you’ve made in self-love. This will give you a sense of satisfaction and boost your confidence heading into the next month.
47 Self-Love Affirmations
- I am enough
- I am true to myself
- I am whole
- I deserve happiness
- I accept myself exactly as I am
- I am surrounded by love and joy
- I accept love from myself
- I am at peace with where I am
- I am perfect, just as I am
- I am the coolest person I know
- I am true to myself
- I am worthy of love
- I deserve happiness
- I love myself
- My feelings are valid
- I am intelligent
- I am at peace with my past
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I forgive myself
- My opinions are valid
- My mistakes do not define me
- I believe in myself
- I make a difference in the world
- I am doing my best
- I give myself permission to say no
- I say kind things about myself
- I am a good friend
- I am a good partner
- I respect my own boundaries
- I strive for progress, not perfection
- I radiate confidence everywhere I go
- I am capable of love and affection
- I find freedom in vulnerability
- I am in control of my actions
- I do not apologize for being myself
- I love my body
- I nourish myself
- I deserve the blessings in my life
- I show myself infinite compassion
- I trust myself
- I am creating a life I love
- I let go of negative self talk
- I celebrate my own success
- I am a positive light
- I bring joy to others
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I am proud of myself
How do self-love affirmations work?
These affirmations can be used in any situation where you need a boost of self-confidence or self-love. They are particularly helpful when you are feeling down about yourself or when you are facing a challenging situation. By repeating these affirmations to yourself, you can help to increase your resilience and fortitude in the face of adversity.
You should make sure that the affirmations are statements that reflect your own values and beliefs. It is also important to repeat the self-love affirmations often enough for them to become a part of your subconscious mind. Once they are embedded in your mind, they will start to have a positive impact on your life.
Loving yourself allows you to live a more fulfilled life, free of the anxiety and stresses that come from being overly self critical. Self-love is one of the most important things you can give yourself. When you love yourself, you attract more love into your life. You also become more confident and happier.